Planning the ideal Turks and Caicos customized boating charter might seem challenging, but a few guidelines can pave the way to transforming that idle daydream into brilliant reality.
Did you know that an island in the Turks and Caicos is named after a skin diver?
Situated between Providenciales and North Caicos, Dellis Cay is a small island is named for John Dellis, an expert skin diver who moved from Greece to the Turks and Caicos Islands in 1879 to initiate the sponge industry. Today, this island is frequently visited to see the half finished resort development that exists here.
Begin With A Check List
Dream excursions involving fun activities and interesting islands like Dellis Cay, Pine Cay, and Half Moon Bay all begin with good planning. Here is a handy checklist to get you started:
- How many people in your party?
- How many adults and how many children in your group?
- Best date for excursion?
- Second best date for excursion?
- Do you prefer a full day outing, or just half a day?
- Would you like a full lunch included with your excursion?
- Are there any dietary restrictions to consider?
- Do you prefer an early start to the day or an afternoon departure?
- Which are the top places you would like to visit?
- Can everyone in your group participate in all activities or do some members have limited mobility or experience?
- What are the favorite activities for your group i.e. beachcombing, snorkeling, swimming, exploring, visiting wildlife habitats, learning about early settlers?
Your responses to these questions will determine boat choice, departure times, and best activities for your group. See boat availability, sample itineraries and get pricing for your customized boating excursion.
Turks and Caicos Customized Boating Charters with Authentic Island Experiences
Did you know the conch is a musical instrument?
Known as a shell trumpet, the conch shell has been used around the world for centuries to make sound. Users blow through a hole drilled in the spire to create a haunting and eerie effect.
Perhaps an authentic island experience like diving for conch (the national symbol of the Turks and Caicos) is important to you. A memorable vacation is all about exploring possibilities. Customized boating charters create an opportunity to go on an adventure in a new place or to learn a new sport or hobby.
Excursion guides can provide you with valuable information to ensure the best trip outcome. Here are some questions you should ask yourself as you plan your customized boating charter in the Turks and Caicos Islands.
- Are you interested in fishing for a particular kind of fish?
- Do you want to see a spectacular Providenciales sunset?
- Would you like to learn more about conch or learn how to snorkel?
- Do you want to walk among Turks and Caicos Iguanas?
- Would you like to use a water slide? Or how about getting towed in a dinghy behind the boat?
Local boating charter company, Caicos Dream Tours can provide inside tips on unique sites to visit and can also offer instruction and equipment for snorkeling, take you to some hot fishing areas, or give you the ideal private beach day to reconnect with your family and friends in spectacular surroundings.
Fun and Flexible Boating Charters
A custom excursion is one with an adjustable itinerary. There’s room in the schedule so you can enjoy an unplanned stop, unique discovery or maybe more time to enjoy a preferred activity.
Maybe you’ve never swam with a sea turtle. Maybe you’ve never seen a conch. When a tour guide takes the time to travel to a site in response to your curiosity, it adds value to the overall experience. Perhaps you’ve just learned how to snorkel and you’d like to enhance your skills. A custom charter might focus on significant snorkel time in a variety of locations. Regardless of what you plan, do your research.
And see what others have to say:
“We booked a 1/2 day private tour with our teenage sons. We had Pop and DJ as our crew. They did a fantastic job and tailored the trip to our desires, snorkeling the reef was amazing, saw a giant parrot fish, lots of stingrays and a number of barracuda. Highly recommend!” TripAdvisor Review
“We had a wonderful time on a half day private charter with visits to snorkel for sand dollars, visit a reef and lunch and some leisure time on Half Moon Bay. Highly recommend!” TripAdvisor Review
Memorable moments, novel adventures and uncharted destinations; a Turks and Caicos customized boating charter is the opportunity to not only enhance your vacation, but maybe even secure that once-in-a-lifetime experience.